top

Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Kyosho 1/64 minicar Ferrari 9 Ferrari 458 Spider Silver

Die-cast Brand : Kyosho
Vehicle Make   : Ferrari 
Vehicle Mode   : 458 Spider
Colour              : Silver
Packing Type   : Paper Box and Plastic Base
My store Link   : MiniCar 1/64 World eBay Store

More information :
Kyosho 1/64 Ferrari Collection 9 ,this collection is sold in DEC2013 , same time with LaFerrari / 458 GT2 / 599 GTO ....., I very like the Ferrari 458 ,in this collection have the 458 Spider , collection 9 have 2 collection with 9 NEO ,also is same type model but diferent colour ,so in 458 Spider have 6 colour , now I not show the red 1st, i show not many people like the colour is Silver , why I show this 1st ,because in my take the photo for datebase use , I see this colour is so beautiful under the light , so I post in here for share is it corrcet in my feeling . thanks 





Kyosho 1/64 minicar Ferrari 9 Ferrari 458 Spider Silver 

No comments:

Post a Comment