top

Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Bugzees64 1/64 2014 SUPER GT GT500 #36 PETRONAS RC F ( Lexus TOM's )

Die-cast Brand : Bugzees64
Vehicle Make   : Lexus TOM's
Vehicle Model  : PETRONS RC F TOM's
Colour              : White with Blue
Packing Type   : Paper Box and Plastic Cover Display Box
My store Link   : MiniCar 1/64 World eBay Store

More information :
This collection is from Bugzees64 ,the PETRONS team in SUPER GT colour is very sharp one , I remember before this RC F ,the team is use Lexus SC430 ,and I have this in Kyosho but very hard find , next time I photo in this two model in same photo to share , but now , I share the new Ver Lexus RC F first in photo ,thanks 

Another Ver Link :
SUPER GT GT500 Keeper Lexus RC F





Bugzees64 1/64 2014 SUPER GT GT500 #36 Lexus PETRONAS RC F

No comments:

Post a Comment