top

Monday, April 3, 2017

Kyosho 1/64 minicar Ferrari 7 Ferrari Enzo Red

Die-cast Brand : Kyosho
Vehicle Make   : Ferrari
Vehicle Mode   : Enzo
Colour              : Red
Packing Type   : Paper Box and Plastic Base
My store Link   : Minicar 1/64 World eBay Store

More information :
Kyosho 1/64 collection Ferrari 7 collection , now share the Red one in here ,now the Enzo is Very hard to find . I only have 6 colour . I check the Kyosho 1/64 Ferrari collection 2 also have the Enzo , I buy one but the detail is not the same with the Ferrari 7 , I think the 7 is most better , so I just collect the 7 only ,  in Kyosho , the Limited Edition have a 3pcs set in Peal white with the BASE also is white , the set have F40 / F50 and Enzo , very hard to find , next I will try to share more Limited Edition in here , thanks





Kyosho 1/64 minicar Ferrari 7 neo Ferrari Enzo Red

No comments:

Post a Comment