top

Friday, March 10, 2017

Kyosho 1/64 TOYOTA AE86 with Initial D FUJIWARA TOFU Shop Diorama

Diecast with Diorama in 1/64  
Die-cast Brand : Kyosho 
Vehicle Make   : TOYOTA
Vehicle Mode   : AE86 
Colour              : White
Packing Type   : Paper Box and Card
My store Link   : MiniCar 1/64 World eBay Store

More information :
This Diorama is the 2nd ver in the Initial D Fujiwara Tofu Shop , this Diorama is order with hand made , is most detail than the Ver 1 , LED Light now is upgrade with USB . thanks 







Kyosho 1/64 TOYOTA AE86 with Initial D FUJIWARA TOFU Shop Diorama 

5 comments:

  1. Hi May I know who made this and where can I order this? Thank you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you're interested, I do have a super better version than this. Custom hand made in Japan. I'm located in Japan. Only issue is this is more expensive than the one from HK.

      Delete
  2. hey this is cool. can I know how much if to build this?

    ReplyDelete